Sorry for replying late, i was travelling a lot now days.
PCL1029, Thanks for the link & info, if you dont mind can i inbox you few thing.
Lainy.. Thanks for the support., My mother she is 65, weight almost 50-55 kg. I know how hard to see suffering your love ones. Please suggest any nutritional drinks, I will make them available. I have relatives in all over the places.
Daisy, thanks for sharing such valuable info. It is my huble request pls forward me the book or book name. my email id is email@example.com (request to admin please dont remove id)
we are going for chemo & radio starting from 21 august or 1st of sept.
here is a part of the after op report. if anyone find matching it to their report. it has another page i will upload both if required.
PANCREATICODUODENECTOMY (WHIPPLE'S RESECTION)
* PANCREATICODUODENECTOMY (WHIPPLE'S RESECTION), MODERATELY DIFFERENTIATED ADENOCARC OF HEAD OF PANCREAS.
* INVASION INTO DUODENUM SEEN UPTO MUSCULARIS PROPRIA SEEN.
* LYMPHVASCULAR / PERINEURAL INVASION IS NOT SEEN
* SURGICAL RESECTION MARGINS ARE FREE OF TUMOR
* GALL BLADDER IS FREE OF TUMOR
A) THREE OUT OF 7 REGIONAL NODES RECOVERED SHOW DEPOSITS
B) ONE OUT OF 8 AORTOCAVAL NODES RECOVERED SHOW DEPOSITS
C) ALL SIX HEPATIC NODES ARE FREE OF TUMOR
TNM (AJCC 7TH EDIDTION,2010) T3 N1 Mx