Topic: CafePress CC Store

Take a look!   

http://cafepress.com/cc_foundation

If it's a success we might just add more products.

Re: CafePress CC Store

All very nice, I will try to remember to buy some when I am back in the US. Customs charges in Sweden are very high!!

Although I do like everything, next time designs are discussd for new products (I am sure these will sell so much we will have more!) can we have something funny, wacky, irreverant? As a group, sometimes our humor is a little different (which I like) and it would be great to have that reflected in a range.

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

A resounding YES!

If you have some ideas, post them here! I've been wracking my brain for days for some irreverent ideas.

My friend says Vile Bile.

30-something caregiver

Sara wrote:

My friend says Vile Bile.

You made me laugh out loud! I am sure my husband just gave me one of those looks people give someone who is laughing by themselves!!

Rick,
I will think on it. Maybe it something along the lines of CDR's description of a designer cancer. Or maybe something cancer, but not specifically CC, so more people would buy and more money to the foundation could come in. Off the top of my head (but really I would need to think) something maybe on the mastercard commercial line.--like MRI $1000, Chemotherapy $30000  Having an excuse not to visit the inlaws...priceless  (Like I said I need to think, it really isnt that good)

I will talk to my good friend, we had the worst humor when I was first getting treatment, very dark. But boy did we have people in stitches (after they got over the shock!)

6 (edited by JeffG Sun, 04 Nov 2007 11:09:35)

FILL ME UP !
CHEMO       GASOLINE
$2,889.00      $2.89

OR

LET'S PLAY MONOPOLY !
CHEMO          GASOLINE
$2,889.00         $2.89

HOPE IS IN THE AIR !!!
OR DID SOMEONE SAY POLLUTION

HONEY, PLEASE PASS ME MY RED
HIGH HEELS AND YOU CAN CHOOSE THE COLOR WIG

KISS ME QUICK, ON MY WAY TO THE HOUSE OF COMMONS

Hair or no hair, the christmas photo is a tradition "Get out the dippity Doo Gel"

CHEMO CAFE (FRESHLY BREWED)

"SPECIAL"  STENT CHANGE  $1,995.00

Jeff G.

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)

7 (edited by devoncat Sat, 03 Nov 2007 17:16:43)

My cancer has more syllables than yours!

I had chemo, my husband is just bald.

I am not a statistic
(unless its a good one)

I Didnt Need My Liver Anyway, It Was Already Worn Out From College.

Are these available now?  If so they might make good Christmas presents for everyone we know!  The funny ideas are great.  mary anne

We should put these folks on the road as stand up comics.  We could fund research with the returns!

My boring suggestion,  notecards.