1 (edited by Lainy Sat, 11 May 2013 13:19:42)

Topic: GREETING CARDS

Every now and then I like to remind my Family here, about our E Mail Greeting Cards. FREE  Beautiful cards that you can put a message in and email. Each time you send one of these lovely cards out to family and friends for an occassion, it puts the CC name out to someone new. Great way of spreading around who we are and PROUD of it! On our Home Page at the Top just click on Get Involved then click on Send an E Card.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: GREETING CARDS

Thanks for the reminder about these Lainy! Hope you get spoiled over today before you start cooking!

http://www.cholangiocarcinoma.org/gcards/

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Hi Son, from another Mum! It is 8AM and I am all done! Just have to get some ice cream for the Chocolate Cake. They are coming over about 5PM. You don't have Mum Day do you? After today full concentration on the Trip to Milwaukee. All those Meds reek havoc on the memory so my lists have lists. Tell Mum it is Mother's Day here but I am sending her kises and hugs anyway. She had to be a great Mum, look at the Son she raised!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thank you Momma!! I'll pass on your hugs and kisses to her later. Will be going round there in a few minutes to help mum get ready for bed, she goes to bed early now. Hope you are having a great mothers day, we have our mothers day here in the UK in March each year.

Wow!! 8 in the morning and you are all ready and raring to go, mega impressive!! And chocolate cake, YUM! smile Had steak and chimichuri sauce tonight for tea. Was good, first time I'd had that sauce and will be having it again sometime!

Milwaukee here you come, lists and all!! And lists are handy, I make them as well and that is without meds!!

Have a great day!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.