Re: Update on Lauren

Thanks for that Jen! And I agree that things do sound more positive today! Fingers crossed that this continues, and go Lauren!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Pamela,
I've been reading the updates on FB that Lisa C. has been posting on Lauren's surgery.  Been praying for her recovery.  With you by her side, I'm sure she will be fine.

Anna

Pam posted again
http://www.loveandhopeforlauren.blogspot.com/

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

54 (edited by Rain Sat, 25 May 2013 07:41:56)

All my thoughts and prayers for Lauren

Pam,

Please know Lauren is always in my thoughts and prayers, as are you and your family.  I'm glad you got to sleep in a real bed last night.  I know it must have been so hard for you to leave Lauren but I hope you were able to get a decent night's sleep.  I know it's a long road to recovery for Lauren, but the little steps you saw on Friday are all good signs.  I will pray that it continues that way.

Stay strong.

Peace, Love & Hugs,
Mary

Thanks for posting that link Marion. Hope you managed to get some sleep Pam and more positive thoughts coming to you and Lauren. Stay strong.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thank you so much to all of you. I hope it isn't too inconvenient for all of you to check the blog. It makes it easier for me. Mark is so funny. He sets up a table tray by her bed and reads to her and now they are playing poker!! she opens her eyes when he talks to her, so that is good. I'm sure she wants to tell him to be quiet. Talk to you all later.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

It is not inconvenient at all Pam for us to read Lauren's progress through the blog! Please do not think that it is. To say that you have a ton of stuff on your plate at the moment would be a huge understatement to say the least, and we are just grateful that you find the time to update the blog! Anything at all that you can do to make life easier for you at the moment you must do.

I do hope that you are managing to get some sleep as well. I know you will not be getting a lot but I hope that you are getting enough to get by on. And yes, that is very good that Lauren opens her eyes when Mark talks to her!

Hugs to you and Lauren,

Gavin

Latest update from Pam -

http://loveandhopeforlauren.blogspot.co … l?spref=fb

Pam,thank you for keeping us all updated on Lauren.I think a lot of us have been concerned about her and you.
                                                            Janet

Lauren's response today is thrilling to read.  Wishing for tomorrow to bring her one step closer to regaining her functions.
Hugs and love,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Per Laurens progress today (from other blog) ...It is so nice to hear Lauren is more and more responsive. Keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.
Willow

Willow

Praying this is the end of the nightmare and the start of the good dreams. You all deserve it and Lauren needs to get ready to wear that beautiful dress and start the rest of her life.

Hey Pam...really excited over Lauren's progress...baby steps!!

Take Care

Lou

Hi Pam,

Thank you for keeping us updated on Lauren's wonderful progress!!,  I enjoy reading the blog with all the positive steps Lauren is making.  We all continue to pray for her and you every day.  With her family surrounding her and talking to her she's bound to start talking soon! 

Take care of yourself.

Love & Hugs,
Mary

Pam refreshed her blog.  So great to see that Lauren is improving:
http://loveandhopeforlauren.blogspot.co … l?spref=fb

Pamela,

I can only imagine how hard it must be for your and your family at the moment.

You are a very special and united family.

All my thoughts and prayers for Lauren's recovery

Pam's update on Lauren from Monday night -

http://loveandhopeforlauren.blogspot.co … pdate.html

Hi Pam,

Thanks for keeping us updated.  Lauren, you and your family continue to be in my prayers.  The ups and downs must be so difficult for all of you.  I will pray, as time goes on, there will be more ups then downs.

Take care of yourself and tell Lauren there are tons and tons of people praying for her!!!

Hugs & Love,
Mary

Our Pam has added information:

Another update on our Lauren:

And tons of love and hope and good wishes are heading her way. 
Hugs,
Marion

Praying, praying, praying. 

Jen

Everything well and truly crossed for Lauren and shed loads of positive thoughts being sent as well.

Pam,

I read the blog everyday and pray for Lauren every night!!  Take care!!
And thanks for taking the time to update the blog.

Susie

So many thoughts for Lauren.  I so admire Pam and her family for their strength, unity and love.

Clare

In the stars now . . . .