Re: Update on Lauren

MARS machine all set to go on Wednesday!

http://loveandhopeforlauren.blogspot.co … -6413.html

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Pam, I am so happy the MARS machine has arrived. I pray that it gets that liver going ASAP.
Luv ya
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Update on Lauren and MARS

http://www.loveandhopeforlauren.blogspot.com/

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Hi Pam,
I knew I checked in tonight for a reason.  God drew me here!  As a mother myself and watching dad go through his struggles with the awful disease, I can not imagine the numbness you must be feeling right now. I do know that God is with you and Lauren and watching over you!  Stay strong Pam!  I am keeping your family in my prayers!
Rena

Pam's most recent blog update:
http://www.loveandhopeforlauren.blogspot.com/

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thanks for the updates, hoping that the MARS machine does what it is meant to and does it quickly.

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Pam's recent blog:  http://loveandhopeforlauren.blogspot.co … l?spref=fb

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

My Dearest Pam, I just returned from Milwaukee and had no computer there.  I am sending Lauren the will and strength to keep fighting. I am sending Lauren through cyber space the wish for her to know how much love and caring keeps coming her way and I am sending you and your family the hope that all will be good for Lauren.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

So hoping that you do indeed get these good days and good nights as well Pam. Tons of positive thoughts heading Lauren's way.

Hugs,

Gavin

Pam ,
I continue to check a couple times a day on Lauren and all of you. Continued prayers for the MARS to help her liver heal and function on its own and for stability in there's time with Kaurens lungs and fluid balance. Love Willow

Willow

Latest update from Pam -

http://loveandhopeforlauren.blogspot.co.uk/

Praying for a miracle for our sweet Lauren.
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Another update: http://loveandhopeforlauren.blogspot.co.uk/

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Keeping everything crossed for Lauren and hugs coming for you as well Pam.

Hugs,

Gavin

I am so sorry for what you are all going through. Continuing to hold Lauren in my prayers.  Also praying for you Pam, as well as your family. This pic of Lsuren and Gio is so sweet! Thank you for posting.
Love, Willow

Willow

Pam, I am so sorry for the pain you are going through as a mother. Continuing to pray for a miracle. I love you
Lisa

Pam, sending lots of love and prayers to you and Lauren and your whole family.  Lauren is so special to all of us.

Randi

Pam,

I continue to hold you, Lauren, and family in the light.

Mark

thoughts and prayers from across God's oceans.

Ilias

Praying for Lauren and your family

Suz

I'm not sure if its my place or not, but I AM sure Pam would want her cc family to know that sweet, brave Lauren passed away at 11:37 this morning. My heart is shattering and the tears are flowing knowing this cancer has taken such a sweet, strong, beautiful and young life before her time.  I'm sure this will affect others as much as it is me right now.

ALL my thoughts and ALL my prayers are with the Kunklier family today. May you find comfort knowing she is at peace, and feel the love and support of the huge number of people that have you in their thoughts today.

I am so sorry for your incredible loss Pam (and family).

Jen

I didn't know if I should post either. I, too, am sending all my love and support to Pam, Mark, Gio and the rest of the family. I met Lauren, Pam and Lisa last year. They are all such strong, wonderful women.
RIP Lauren. May you soar with the angels, now cancer free.
Pam and family, may you find the strength to get through this terrible time.

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

My heart has broken again. Losing another loved one to cc is devastating. We WILL beat this. We WILL.

"Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician."

Dear Pam, may your lovely daughter rest in peace. All my prayers for you and family.

Suz

Heaven has gained another beautiful Angel. 

Thinking of you all at this heartbreaking time.

All my love

Andie xx

Devoted Daughter to the most wonderful Dad a girl could ask for.  Sadly lost his battle on 19.02.11, peacefully in the arms of Mom and I.  As requested by Dad "we will keep on smiling".