126 (edited by thebompie4 Sun, 09 Jun 2013 10:45:08)

Re: Update on Lauren

sad  i'm so so sorry...my heart is breaking for them

Pam, I cannot even imagine what you are all feeling, I am devastated. Our  brave little warrior will now share herself with Heaven and Earth.

It's hard to know just what to say,
When one so young is taken away.
Far too soon she had to part,
Her memory forever engraved in our heart.

We only knew her for a short while,
But the life she led made us smile.

She was so beautiful and oh so rare,
Life as they say just isn't fair.

Those gone before her will watch her with care,
Till the day comes when we'll all join her there.

Know Lauren  is watching from heaven above,
And with each ray of sunshine, she's sending her love.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I also didn't know if I should post.

Pam, Gio, and family...please know my thoughts and prayers are with you.  I have no words.  Lauren was a sweet soul who touched us all, as did you Pam with your unwavering support of others even when going through all of this with your dear Lauren. 

Hugs,
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

I'm so very very sorry Pam. I'm sitting here numb right now and words fail me. You know that we are here for you Pam and my thoughts are with you and your family right now.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Hi, Pam
Nothing can express my sorrow to the loss of your daughter .

I am truly sorry, sometimes God's will is difficult to understand and accept  but always has His purpose.
May His grace be with you and give you comfort and relief.
God bless,
Percy.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

I was shocked to read on FB what transpired. My most sincere condolences and prayers at this most unfortunate time. God bless you and your family Pam...

Derin

Husband to Eileen, Dad to Hunter (16) and Sydney (14)
Attitude is everything, you have to keep it positive! And take it one day at a time, it's all anyone can do with this disease...

Pam, my heart breaks for you and your family. May you find strength in this time of grief.

Rest In Peace, Lauren.

Pam, my heart aches for you and your family. May God be with you and your family to help guide yous through this difficult time.
You are a wonderful mother and was always there for Lauren 24/7. Lauren couldn't of asked for a better mother.
You and your family are in my deepest thoughts and prayers. Sending tons of hugs your way.
Hugs,
Michele

Pam,

My heart is also breaking for you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.

Suzy

135 (edited by Willow Mon, 10 Jun 2013 06:20:58)

I am so sorry for the devastating loss of dear, courageous Lauren. May God comfort you and your family as he holds Lauren in the palm of his hand.
Love Willow

Willow

Dear Pam,

I can't express how sorry I am for your family.

You are an incredibile person helping so many people in addition to your wonderful daugther.

I know that you will find the strength to pass this incredibily difficult time from your beautiful family.

All my thoughts,

Teresa

Pam,  I am so very, very sorry for you and family for your tremendous loss.  May Lauren rest in peace.

Oh my, what a sad thing to read on coming on here today.  I have been following Pam's posts and am so sorry to hear that Lauren has passed.  She was a beautiful, loving person and my heart goes out to all of her family and friends. 

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Dearest Pam,

There is nothing I can say that will make this right or better.  I am so saddened to hear the news that Your beautiful Lauren has died.  You and your family are all very much in my thoughts.

With much love,

Clare

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Dear Pam,
I am so sorry for the loss of Lauren. The entire time I have been following the posts on here she as been a shining light. Through your posts I feel as if I am a part of your family. Her courage and determination as well as your tremendous support and fight for her are encouraging for us involved in the fight. Praying for you and your family to find comfort in the days ahead.

Cathy

Dearest Pam: Lauren’s legacy will live forever, on this site and in the hearts of many.  She made a difference and taught us about courage in the face of adversity. Our hearts are broken and I wish with all my heart that Lauren’s example of strengths and determination ultimately will help guide us find the solution to acceptance. 
May love and hope of healing embrace your family in this most difficult time of sorrow and grieve. 
Hugs and love,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

I'm so sorry to hear of the death of your dear daughter Lauren.

Dearest Pam,

Heaven is a place where one day you will meet again all those who have made your world.   There are so many people who have admired and prayed for your darling Lauren and one day she will meet them because she was so special.
God will look after her for you.
My love and thoughts are with you.
Love Sandie
X

.... because I can ....

Dear Pam,

I don't even know what to say to you at this time.  Lauren did fight and you and the family were fighting right along side her.  Please accept my most sincere condolences and know that I will continue to keep you all in my prayers.

Love, Hugs & Peace,
Mary

I haven't been here for so long and today, I felt compelled to check the board.  There are no words.

tom

My partner Ben was diagnosed in August 2010 with non-resectable stage IV intrahepatic CC with 6-18 months prognosis.   He was 51 at the time - and he is now 55. 

Don't give up!

I too feel so numb...no words to express how i felt when i saw this news...my deepest and sincerest condolences.

Pam,
I 'm so sorry to hear of Lauren's passing.  She fought this illness with such patience and bravery, I was in awe of her.  Your family and her fiancé (whom I know is part of your family as well) were truly amazing throughout this ordeal. You all have my deepest sympathy.
      Dianne

Our hearts are breaking for your family!! Lauren gave this terrible disease everything she had and had a great support system behind her who gave their all as well! Keep your wonderful memories of her close!!! Hugs and prayers
--kami and Julie

I don't know what a person could say that would help one bit with the pain you must be feeling. I have watched Lauren's fight since the beginning as my husband was diagnosed around the same time. To your family and Gio may you one day find peace and accept that you did everything possible to give her the best chance.
Take care
Sue Ayers

Dear Pam,
We are so deeply saddened to hear about Lauren's passing. There are no words. Please accept our deepest sympathy. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Bob & Nancy
Jeff's Mom & Dad