Topic: Get Well Lynn

My wife, Lynn, was diagnosed with ICC on April 14, 2013. Our life has changed incredibly since that day.
Lynn has an amazing support group of family, friends, and coworkers. We decided to create a website to post updates as well as a site for Lynn's amazing 'entourage' to send their words of support.

The site was developed by our children - it was a way they felt they could help deliver the message. I love them dearly. Thanks Kristin, Kevin and Tay.

www.getwelllynn.wordpress.com

Take care,
Carl

Re: Get Well Lynn

Hi Carl,

Many thanks indeed for putting the link to Lynn's blog here on the site, and I know that many people on here will be keen followers of the blog. And that is great that your children got involved here and developed the blog as well, and they did a great job of it too!

It is very clear to see that Lynn does indeed have an amazing support group surrounding her, and of course, we are all here for you both as well. Thanks again for sharing this Carl.

My best wishes to you and Lynn,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Carl, that's a nice way to honor Lynn and keep loved ones informed. Hang in there. The initial shock and learning curve for this rare disease is so difficult.
Sincerely, Willow

Willow

Carl..what a wonderful site your children have created.  Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your lives.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER