Topic: Off for 2 DAYS

I almost forgot, I am so excited. My bro is turning 70 Friday, he is 3 years younger than me. But I won't hold that against him! He chose to spend a week out here in Phoenix where it's supposed to be 110o the whole week! He is coming with his GF, 3 of his 5 boys, plus my Sister and her husband from Vegas. He is treating us to our rooms at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort AND a Massage! The first 2 dinners are also his treat. How nice is my BRO? Oh and my Robin and her BF and 2 of our boys who came in to see Uncle Barry. Come on, would you have said no? I will be gone Fri at noon and be back Sunday evening so save the gossip for me. I hope you all have a great weekend.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

2 (edited by marions Thu, 20 Jun 2013 21:00:33)

Re: Off for 2 DAYS

Lainy....enjoy your little extras in life; you deserve it.  Of course, you will be missed, but knowing that you come back real soon makes it quite alright on this end.  Have fun, but than that is a given wherever you go.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Have a great break and we'll see you when you get home again! And yep, your little bro does sound nice! Enjoy! smile

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Lainy,have a great time,indulge a bit in a bit of what you fancy.

Janet x

Enjoy :-)

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Lainy: have a great time! I'm sure you will!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Lainy,
Will you be floating in the lazy river pool?  Don't forget to turn over or you will be roasted!  Sounds like a wonderful time.. looking forward to seeing you on the 29th!  I got my bracelets in the mail yesterday. :-)

Jeeyoung

Oh YES. I love the Lazy River Walk and walk and talk with my nephews who live in LAX. They are in their 30's and one works for NBC in PR and the other is an Editor on different TV projects. 29th for sure. Glad you got your bracelets so I know who you are. Waiting for my bro to wake up as I will probably go over earlier. Like I have been ready for 2 hours already!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.