Re: My personal case study & history of cholangiocarcinoma treatment

Dear Percy,

I have no answers, but just thanks. Even though I am new to this board I have been able to gain valuable information and witness how much you have done to help others. My mother is now being treated by Dr. Moeslein and your postings about him have given me confidence that she is going down the correct path.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. You are special.

Catherine

Hi, everyone,

Just remember please DO NOT  use cryoablation for lymph node; in my case ,it contribute the spread of the tumor.

God bless you everyone.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Percy,
How are you feeling today? Have you find better pain control. Are you getting better sleep? You continue to be in my heart and mind.
Willow

Willow

Thinking of you Percy.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thinking of you as well Percy and hope that you are getting some sleep and getting the pain under control too. You know that we are all here for you always.

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Hello Percy. Teddy said don't hurry as the Chinese restaurant is far from ready!
I hope you are comfortable and you are on my mind!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi, to everyone who wrote to me,
Thanks for your concern,
Lainy, thanks always care about me and my family. I will try to wait as long as possible not to open my chinese restaurent.
Gavin, thanks for your partnership in proving info here on the message bord.
Willow ,nice to meet you.
Randi, thanks for your concern about me.
Scott ,thanks for your suggestion.
Catherine, thanks for your message.
and if I forgot anyone, please forgive me.
It is a beautiful sunshine day today out there looking thru the window.
God bless all of you.

Percy.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Hi Percy,
I hope your pain is getting under control. Thinking and praying for you.
Hugs
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Dearest Percy,

It makes me very sad to hear you are not feeling well. I will pray you find comfort and peace. You have always had so much great information and such a kind heart. May God bless you and give you strength.

Love,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.