Topic: good news-aintree referral sooner than we think!
just wanted to say I am very happy that the referral to Aintree for the spyglass ercp has been moved forward
mum was called to see the consultant today and it was decided that mum would have this done next Tuesday as opposed to the 29th juy
the consultant didn't pull any punches and said that they are almost certain its cholagniocarionoma of the bile duct or an adenocarcinoma of the pancreas and they don't want to let mum wait around fr weeks on end.
ive already got the contact details of professor lodge ready to see him privately if they say It definitely is cc or the pancreas cancer and if Aintree don't think mum wud be a candidate for surgerydue to her health etc, I would just want proff lodge to confirm or look into possibilities before we accept that it is palliative