Topic: I'm Alabama.

I will post more of what has been going on the last few weeks, but I wanted to share this article from The Houston Chronicle about my transplant! … 746123.php

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Re: I'm Alabama.

Tiff, Tiff, Tiff from Modeling in NYC to being a Model Hero in Houston you did it, girl! What a wonderful article and I don't see how anyone could read this and not have a tear. Next I think it would made a wonderful Movie for TV. I would say you and Mr. Roberson ARE A COUPLE OF HEROS. You have really paved the way for our Members and I admire you so very much, I want to be like you when I grow up.  I know you have more to tell as we all want to know how you are doing. I bet those kiddies were so glad to see their new and improved Mom come through their door. Gosh I am just bursting with pride that you are one of ours! I SINCERELY HOPE  you are doing good and can't wait to hear more!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Yay!!! Thanks for that Tiff!!! So glad to hear that you are back home again and that is a great pic of you and Mr Robertson, I love it! Looking forward to hearing much more from you and I know you will be so happy to be home once again!

Hugs to you,

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Wow.  Fantastic article.  Glad you are home and hope you are recovering well.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thanks for the link.  Love it.  It's great to know you are back home.      Enjoy!  smile   Look forward to hearing more when you are ready.

Love & Hugs,

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

This is really an incredible story.  Best wishes for a quick recovery!

I have to read this..... Too late but I am SO GLAD you are home!! I bet your kiddies are ecstatic! Are they even sleeping?? smile

"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Tiff, great story of course, and great to put a beautiful face to the story we have been following...much better than an Avatar.

Continued success to you, sweetie.  Enjoy your new life with the family.

Take Care, Renée