Topic: Shrinkage!!!!

Hey, everyone!
The CT Scan shows shrinkage of 4mm!! I know it's not much, but since the drug is just to keep things stable, that's a great and unexpected bit of good news!!
I don't know what my CA 19-9 is yet, but I'm happy!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Re: Shrinkage!!!!

YEA! WOOT, WOOT, Hurrah! OMGoodness how wonderful a surprise was that?
So. come out and see me this winter!!! Celebration time come on!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Brilliant news Kris, just made my night!! Shrinkage of any amount is definitely to be celebrated and long may that continue for you!! Going to Lainy's to celebrate this winter sounds like just the ticket too! Actually, going to Lainy's anytime sounds like a plan! smile

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

CA19-9 is 32!! More good news!

KrisJ
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

5 (edited by Lainy Mon, 07 Oct 2013 11:26:47)

OMG its getting better and better. Come out and I will take you to every Karaoke Bar! Wow. keep the good news coming.

And Gavin you know you are ALWAYS invited here!~
Hey, anyone who wants to warm up come on out!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Kris,

That is excellent news!!!  I'm so happy for you.  I'm sending you a big ((((((((hug))))))))!!!

When does this trial end?  It's a Phase I right?

Keep the good news coming!!!

Love & Peace,
Mary

Mary, I am on the trial until it stops working, if ever. Or until I decide to try something else.
Lainy, I have to visit mom & dad first! But maybe Feb or Mar??

KrisJ

Kris...sorry for coming on late to this fantastic news.  CONGRATULATIONS
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Wow, truly amazing news. Congratulations!!!

Yippee!!  That is great news!  I want to go on that trial!

That's Fabulous news, Kris!!!!!

Willow

Kris,

Already saw this on Facebook and posted a reply, but all this good news is just so awesome, had to tell you again here.  So happy for you.  smile

Lots Of Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Kris, anytime you want! We already know we can get along!!!!!!!!

Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous news Kris!!  So very happy for you.

Hugs
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Absolutely wonderful news all the way around. Congrats Kris!

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Kriss,

what can i say...great news...tears of happiness...wish for more success.

Take Care
Lou

Awesome news Kris! Love seeing when things work!

Hugs!
Cathy

Oh Kris!!  That is such wonderful news!!  You ARE our Hero!!
You are here every day for every one of us - let's all celebrate you today!

Kris, what glorious news.  Congrats on your shrinkage and your continued fight to be a survivor!

Hope, love, strength...2013 and for the years to come, Porter.

Awesome news!! Dang I'm behind!!! Doing a happy dance tonight!

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Great news!!  Congratulations!

Take care,

Susie