Topic: Extrahepatic Bile Duct Cancer Treatment

Updated NCI version.  It provides for an easy to understand overview with great illustrations:
http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/ … ages/Print

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Extrahepatic Bile Duct Cancer Treatment

That's a really good one. Summarizes everything very well. Wish I had seen something like this in the very beginning.

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Brilliant link Marion, thanks for that! I'll pinch that one and put it on the FB page! smile

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

I am aware that the NCI is presently udating the info for our cancer.  Awaiting their response to my question re: information on intrahepatic disease.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER