Topic: Healthy Winter Soup

I have been making this for years, easy breezy and healthy to boot.

1 Large Bottle V8 Juice   (low salt if preferred)
1 Head of Cabbage chopped up.
Lemon Juice and Brown Sugar to taste (add until you get that sweet sour balance) and I love pepper.  That's it. Let it cook until cabbage is tender.
You can add anything else you like. I like it this way and if I have some left over meat like roast I will add that. Also freezes well.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Healthy Winter Soup

Thanks Lainy. I love cabbage.
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

That's one my husband would love. I will have to keep that in mind. We do one that is similar but it's got a little more stuff in it....he loves anything with cooked cabbage.

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Sounds very nice Lainy! But then again, all of your cooking and recipes sound very tasty indeed!!! smile

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.