Topic: My turn for nerves
I meet with my radiologist tomorrow. Not sure what I want to hear since things are going well... Do I want to go for radiation if it's offered, or wait since the trial drug is keeping me stable?? The longer I wait, the safer it will be for more radiation.
I'm not worried about what he will say, just that if given an option I don't know which direction to go. Radiation went fine previously, but given where the node is, there's always a chance there will be problems hitting the heart, pancreas, etc......
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.