Topic: Three Years....

Hi Everyone

I am very good at lurking around this wonderful supportive forum, and very bad at giving anything back.  So today, I am trying to make amends for that.

I am just celebrating three years since a good doctor here in the uk took his knife to my CC and so far, everything is great! smile

As a reminder, I did not have adjuvant chemo - not really the done thing here and didn't qualify for BILCAP.

I might start counting my success in months now, rather than days or weeks!

Thank you to everyone who posts - and hallo to all the other lurkers like me.

Helen x

Re: Three Years....

Congratulations!  What great news.  Your update brings hope to those of us who have had family members recently diagnosed.

Yah Helen! I'm glad you came out of the shadows to give us this wonderful news!! I think you should start measuring by seasons! smile

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Dear Helen, such great news! By the way you DO give back just  by being here! Here is wishing for you to reach a point where measuring will stop as will all worries and just enjoy! Thank you for making this a great news day!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

WooHoo Helen - 3 years!  Awesome!

Wishing all God's blessings!

Hi Helen,

I would like to congratulate you on three years!! What a precious gift. Here's to many, many more. Bless you.

Love,
-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

WooHoo! Three years is great! I would say count in years now....you are to that point.

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

That's fabulous. Woohoo for you. Start counting in seasons at least if you can't get to years just yet. Congrats!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.