Re: Dealing With Loss During the Holidays

I feel my mother's Spirit is with me all the time & I know she's watching over me.  I know that it was my mother who gave me the strength to go through all the red tape in France for her estate. The Notaire is heartless and I'm hanging on to the hope that when I die that I'll be with my mother again eternally.  She's waiting for me for as long as it takes.  A butterfly landed on my arm the other day, spread it's beautiful wings, stayed a few seconds and then disappeared.  This happened while I was walking up my sidewalk & I know that was my mother visiting me.  How come I don't dream of her?

Re: Dealing With Loss During the Holidays

Hi Orly, yes I am sure that beautiful butterfly was your Mother! Some of us never dream. I have not dreamed of Teddy but I have had a few night visits. His daughter who is NOT a believer has been having dreams.  Go know why they do what they do. When your Mother comes to you such as a butterfly don't forget to say thank-you. I am wondering if your Mother thinks it would upset you too much if she came to you in a dream. Mmmm Have you ever thought about starting a log like I have dating each entry of when you think your Mother has been there? It really brings a lot of comfort to read it now and then as it will show you how much she really is around you.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.