Topic: Dear Teddy Bear Dec 6th 2010 3 years have flown by in a blink

Time is growing closer I can see it in his eyes,
Time is growing closer, but we’ll have no sad ‘goodbyes’.
Memories abound from our precious moments spent,
To God it is, I’m sending, the most “precious” package sent.

These last few months of knowing, we’ve made a honeymoon,
In my mind a vision of an eternal, glorious afternoon.
Still my charming Prince, who taught me how to love,
And someday we’ll be together, in Heaven up above.

I will see him riding stars I will see him in the moon,
And someday you will see us dancing to our favorite tune.
He will touch my face so gently, like he’s known to do,
It’s not goodbye forever, with memories bad or few.

All our love, my sweet one, is ours to hold so tight,
Until once again together on a mystical, magic night,
We will be united to celebrate our dance around the sun,
And know that our eternity together, has only just begun.

My promise to you is to never let go of you, I will always stay connected, I will always feel your love in me, I know you have my back as I continue to live and grow. I will always Love you.

Written by Lainy Dec. 1st 2010

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Dear Teddy Bear Dec 6th 2010 3 years have flown by in a blink

Beautiful Lainy!!!

Love & Peace,
Mary

Such a lovely and special way of expressing your love for your Teddy.v

Willow

You must have written this Lainey a few days before Teddy died?  I am all goosebumpy at your words.

x

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Thanks everyone. Yes, Clare. Thanksgiving was the end of NOV like this year and I took him to the Hospice Facility on the 2nd of Dec. and he passed on the 6th. What is the hardest thing for me is to see pictures from that Thanksgiving and think OMG he is here with me in a picture and then he's gone a few days later. Makes no sense to me but the important thing is he is still visiting!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Nice Lainy.  Hard to believe it has been 3 years, isn't it?  Jim's been gone over 5 and some days I still feel like he was here just the other day.   None of it makes sense.   Time does move on tho', doesn't it?   He too still keeps letting me know he is still around, just not physically.  smile

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Very beautiful Laniy. Made me tear up.

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

You gave me goosebumps! What a wonderful tribute to Teddy! And what a testament to your love!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Beautiful Lainy!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thank you for sharing Lainy.

We will think of you and Teddy today.
Carl

very beautiful smile

Lainy, Just saw your beautiful poem to your Teddy. Such a special and beautiful love you share! God bless you for sharing that with us -- what I can look forward to with my John!
Margaret

Margaret, you will be amazed at what you can still relate to John. I wrote that about 5 days before T passed. Just open yourself to believing and you will feel his presence all over. Luckily Teddy's sister (in Ft Worth) and my daughter, here are big believers so I have company. The comfort it brings is unbelievable. BTW I am sending you an email about opening Hospital records.
Its kind of long but I will try it now, just can't seem to fall asleep.

Thanks so much for sharing with us!