Topic: When the Weather Outside is Frightful

When the Weather Outside is Frightful.

http://www.cancer.net/blog/2014-01/when … -frightful

Especially relevant right now I would say.

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: When the Weather Outside is Frightful

Thanks Gavin. I've noticed my fingers turn whitish quite easily nowadays. And COLD!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Well, I just spoke with a lady from Philadelphia - brrrr....is all I can say.  Hoping for the weather conditions to improve real soon.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

It's still below 0 here in Wisconsin, but at least no more snow at the moment.  Waiting for the promised warm up on the weekend.  Sure hope they are right!

Both California and Arizona are looking pretty good to me right at the moment.  smile

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.