Topic: hello

Hello everybody,wow,it has been a long time. I hope this little note finds all well. Its been a rough year,but i am good,much better then i was 6 months ago.as most of you know,its been a little over a year,and im ok. I have been blessed these last few months,long story short,im buying my first home yay,close tomorrow.I'm not much of a writer but if you ask me about the last year i can tell you better what has been happening. I want you all to know that i didn't forget about any of you espically you Lainy..

Re: hello

A voice from Christmas past...HI LYNN! It does my 'ol hear good to see your post and that you are doing good. Congratulations on the house. Have you had any special visits? I knew you were going to do fine as I always told you that you were a strong woman. Have you had any special visits? Gosh its just so darn good to see your smiling face. I am so happy about your progress and so proud of you! Miss you.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Lynn...thanks for checking in on us and on our Lainy.  Please, tell us about last year's happening.  Congratulations on being a new home owner.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hey guys,i closed on the house today,my social worker tressa has been a best friend this last year,she deserves an award,lol.anyway,the first 6 months were oh terrible,ii took tressas advice and got help,meaning anti depressants,witch i am no longer on,she was concerned about me leaving george and i home,i left just a few months ago in November,i was ready,i thought,well,Lainy,you asked me if i received anymore signs from george,i believe he had a hand in finding this house,it fell into my lap i know he approves,its in the neighborhood we lived in,as a matter of fact i can see where my beloved george and i lived,i feel he led me
Back home,the neighborhood he loved.,moving in tomorrow. Georges family don't keep intouch much anymore,thats ok,his sister is not a happy camper because georges good childhood friend takes me out for lunch a lot,he don't really care for her.terry made sure i wasn't alone during the holidays,we had christmas together with his daughter and grandson.oh yea,on a sad note,george and i had a dog his name is jake,we had him 14 years,our jake died on thanksgiving,i was with him,also my uncle passed away  thanksgiving.wow I'm typing a lot,sorry so long,love you guys, more later...  :-)

Lynn, Congratulations on the house. I think you are doing so well. Wish I had a Terry to do things with. If family doesn't understand that is their problem. If I remember they didn't exactly do anything for you! I am so glad you have someone to do things with. I know Teddy led me to my apartment as out of 250 units right in front of what was to be mine was a Greenbay Packer door mat. Teddy had been a zealous Packer fan! Sorry about your Jake and your Uncle. Talk about bad timing. But they are now with George. Take care, girl and please let us hear from you now and then.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi Lynn,

Good to hear from you.  Thanks for checking in and updating us.  Glad things are going well for you and congrats on buying the house.  Sorry to hear of your losses, but as Lainy said, they are now keeping company with George.
I'm glad you have someone to do things with.  It's your life and if others don't understand that is their problem, not yours.  Stop in now & then and let us know how you are doing.  Take care.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.