Topic: The Research Advocacy Network (RAN)

This organization offers great information as well as training for advocates.
In fact, Percy, Karen, Linda, Barbara (soon) and myself have benefitted from their great resources and consequent training.

You may order or download the well written brochures for your information:
http://researchadvocacy.org/index.php?/ … lications/

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: The Research Advocacy Network (RAN)

Thanks Marion!

Ha, Jason. I was preparing to e-mail the information to you. While at ASCO, I met up with Elda - co-founder of RAN - and she mentioned that there are some unresolved problems with their website and that some people had not been able to receive "Targeted Therapies" and "Quality of Life and Patient Reported Outcomes brochures."
Should you or anyone encounter issues with their website please let her know.  If your problems consist please let me know.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thanks for that link Marion, a really good one! Bookmarked it. If I come across any issues with the site I'll let you know. Thanks again.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.