1 (edited by DukeNukem Mon, 10 Feb 2014 00:28:34)

Topic: Happy Chinese New Year!

Went to a Chinese restaurant to celebrate the New Year.  They had a group come in and do the Dragon Dance.  Great food, great show.   Already on the calender for next year.

And who says there is nothing to do in Northeast Ohio in February?  The home and garden show is on, which means that Spring is only ten weeks away.  Plus, the end of the month is the auto show.  That means that orange barrels will start blooming in six weeks.  With the hot and cold spells this winter, I expect a bumper crop of extra large pot holes this year.

[Thanks Marion.]

Fighting with dignity, not desperation.

Live, Laugh, Love

Re: Happy Chinese New Year!

Duke......Not sure where the wisdom of fortune cookies ends, but think that next time you should ask for a few additional ones; one only just doesn't cut it.
In re: to potholes: I believe that Northern California is taking the lead on that one.  I admire the bicyclists for withstanding the bumpy rides and that says it lightly.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER