1 (edited by PCL1029 Thu, 13 Feb 2014 08:37:00)

Topic: Thanks for the Prayers

Hi, everyone,

I thank all of you who always pray for me especially in hard times like the last couple weeks going Thru RFA for the 3rd recurrence of ICCA. I can feel it in my heart.
As my body getting older, everything was a bit more tough,walking a bit slowly , and try to do what I could during the previous RFA treatment but my body just say no. But overall, my son helps me a lot, calling the nurse, listening MD instruction and drove me home. He is a good son.
I also can feel the energy of the hugs that members give it to me personally or just in writing in the dark hours at nite in the hospital. thanks to you all.

THe treatments time frame could not be better,from the discovery of a 2 cmx2 lesions in the liver in June' 2013 for the 1st RFA procedure  and got   A 2nd opinion at Mayo Clinic and be retreated  by the  2nd RFA in early Feb.4  for the same tumors was not by coincidence but by the Grace of God and the love that all of you  all show for me. For this I am very grateful.
But as all of you may know, fighting CCA is a long journey and not for the faint hearted. If you accept this idea, keep a big eye on the patients  for any change, take a grain of salt of what all doctors said ,when in doubt, seek the best opinion from doctor who specialized in CCA for further guidance ; combining use of your knowledge and the doctor opinions  to make the best inform decision with no regret.

Again,thanks for all who care and pray for me.

God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Re: Thanks for the Prayers

Sending blessings of healing Grace for you and all people in need.  This journey we call life can certainly take it's toll at times.  Stay strong knowing ultimately all is in the hands of God.
In peace,
Karen

Wishing all God's blessings!

Percy you do so much to support and help others on this board.  You are getting that support back tenfold.

x

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Percy....words cannot express our gratitude to you.  You are a very special person. 
Hugs and love
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Percy,
The power of prayer is amazing. We pray for you daily at our house. You are a blessing to have in my life.
Hugs
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

Percy, your son sounds like quite the young man, why not? He has a perfect mentor! You have really helped make this Board what it is today. I think I can honestly say there are so many prayers coming your way and we are all praying for the best for you and your family. Thank you for all you do sometimes under duress. Take care of yourself. No pressure here but we do need you in every which way. When your wife married you she truly got the biggest prize. Much love to your family.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi Percy,

What can I say, absolutely tons of positive thoughts and hugs are heading your way from over here. You do so much for everyone here and we can't thank you enough for everything. When times are real hard for you you still think of and want to help others as best as you can. You are a true gent Sir!

Your son is a good lad too for taking care of you as he does and why wouldn't he be a good lad, he is your son after all. You must be so proud of him and I know how proud he will be of you as well.

You take care my friend and you know that we are always here for you rooting for you as best and as much as we can.

Big hug coming for you as well,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Hi Percy,
I've got you on my prayer list now! Glad you have such a wonderful son by your side, and that the other Son is with you every minute also.
Keeping you in my prayers,
Margaret

Percy,

You have done so much for everyone here and we are all here to help and support you, too.

My thoughts & prayers go out to you.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Percy,
It is wonderful to feel all the love heading your way! And why not?? You are such a special person. You have helped so many of us upon our entry onto this roller coaster.
I pray your treatment goes well, with great results, and that your body feels better every day.
Hugs, hugs, hugs! And, of course, prayers.

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

You're welcome, Percy. Glad we could lift you up.
Willow

Willow

Thinking of you Percy!