Topic: New Psychic Visit

My Sister-in-law was here for a week, 2 weeks ago and for her BDAY I took her to my Psychic. When she was reading Maria she said things from childhood that were right on. Teddy bought her, her first doll and gave her an allowance (they are 10 years apart) and her older brother played checkers with her. Teddy was standing behind me as he did for Maria. The first thing he said was that I really scared him this last year (in Hospital for 2 weeks last Feb) and he wants me to take care of myself. He wanted me to know he never leaves me. He said he is not an angel yet (I believe that)but that he can be in more than one place at a time. His favorite place to be is my bedroom because of all the family pictures in there and our wedding picture. He ended his short visit by saying , "please be very careful, My Love". Again my love instead of I love you. Just like the first time and that expression is my validation!
On another note, about 3 weeks ago I was falling asleep and my room is pitch dark, opened my eyes and on the ceiling was a faded light in the form of a rectangle. Quite large and had some gray circle thing in the middle. When Maria was here we both got up early as its still dark at 6AM, and on the ceiling was this object again. I went to the Loo and came back and the light was gone.
I said "Oh Teddy please come back so Maria can see you and don't leave yet".
OMG it came back! I got Maria who was in the living room and pulled her in to the bedroom and I said look! She almost lost it and said what is that? She verified it and that she could not see it coming from anywhere as a reflection.
We both thanked him and told him we love him. So, that is the latest and greatest.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: New Psychic Visit

All I can say is WOW!  Thanks for sharing this.  It just further confirms and validates my feeling that our loved ones are never far away.  They walk among us and with us every day.  We just need to be open and sensitive to the signs they give us.

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

So true, Darla. I have noticed that those in the family who don't believe don't see. If you come out here I will take you to Karen! Perhaps both our boys will visit and then we will know where they have been eating! Yep at the Sicilian Restaurant, Sardina's -Manga (eat) baby!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Wow! I want to see Karen!

My log has begun .  .  .  .  .

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Clare, Karen does do phone readings but you are kind of far as I am not sure of charges to other countries.

Dee, Karen tried to call you and the number you gave her would not go through.

This time was more about my sis in law but at least I did have validation Teddy was with us.

Keep the book sections going as I will carry on after I recoup! This hiatus will also give us time to make our sections longer. I notice as time goes by Teddy is doing some amazing things! My daughter dumped the ??? and has a wonderful new boyfriend I just love. He even asks me to join them for dinners. His attitude and disposition is so much like Teddy and since I feel his strength I told Robin I am going to ask Robert if he will be with us the morning I go in so I can feel his strength and security. She liked that.
There are still many I have not heard from as far as the book, hoping they will say yes. We are up to 9 I think and I would love at least 15 or 20.

We will get there Lainy.  I have to admit I have been holding back a bit on the site.  Partly swamped between my two jobs and travelling up North frequently to be with my family and partly as I have felt recently that  I have a bit of a 'block' in not knowing what to say and not being comfortable with the replies I go to post so I delete and don't post.

Clare

In the stars now . . . .

Clare, nothing wrong with a little writer's block and some time away. I have to laugh cause a few months ago when I tried to be off a couple of weeks, I made it to 2 days! That's why I always say I am addicted! Take some time for yourself but come back or we will miss you too much. Sending you much love.

Claire....I much understand your concern re: writer's block.  No expectations placed on anyone - we think the world of you and that is what counts.  It is thrilling to read your comment whenever it feels right for you. 
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Lainy -
I had sort of had a  visit a couple days ago....although Mark is still sitting next to me. This last Monday was a horrible day for me....work was terrible with all kind of just stupid stuff, I had a argument with people in charge of my FMLA and Mark was up at his sisters. I was teary all day (which is hard to do when you are seeing patients). When I got done with work I had to stop at the hardware store to pick up packing tape for my daughter and as I was walking out of the store I looked down at the pavement and found one of these silly flossing stick things my husband loves on the sidewalk. (Called Plackers and he has them everywhere. He flosses more than anyone I know). I just stopped and stared at it for a moment then laughed as I headed to the car. It was exactly what I needed right then. smile

KrisV

PS - I also decided that I couldn't stand having him that far away from me for 5 weeks so he is back home and I am taking him up to Seattle everyday instead. I feel better and I know he does too.

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Wow, Kris, I have heard of pennies and dimes but a Floss Stick? Teddy liked those too and since I am sure he is eating well, he may have done that to you to say Hi! You are too funny, really cracked me up that Mark is already home!!!
Know what though? I would let anyone touch Teddy either. I didn't want to loose 1 minute of being with him. Teddy used to come through my Oldies station in the car but they turned it into a news station last Fall. Boo Hoo what it did was entice T to become more imaginative and he comes to me in some way out ways, really exciting! Drive safely!

I thought it was pretty funny too. And when I saw it I definitely felt better but of course thought of you at the same time. Part of me thought that maybe it was somebody's way of telling me everything will be alright.
Of course his whole family is an uproar that he didn't stay up there. I can just here the conversations but you know I really don't care and it's none of their business really. Between the two of us.

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.

Kris,

I totally agree with you.  You need to do what you are comfortable with and is best for the two of you and the heck with the rest of them.  If they don't understand that is their problem.

Thinking of you two.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Ladies I agree with you both. I even went further. If T was having a bad time or feeling very tired I limited visitors to 2 at a time and for only 1/2 hour. All his kids live out of town and are scattered. When one came in no one else came. I felt it was that child's time to be alone with the Dad. One of his daughters let me know much later that she would have liked to be there with the others. We are very close but it was not about them having a reunion to me it was about each one getting the special time alone with Dad. Maybe I was wrong but I still would not have done it any other way. And like the Rabbi said, I was the Boss! By the way the Priest backed up the Rabbi!!!

I have nightmares about what would happen if we were to get to a point where Mark had to go on hospice. I am sure his family would try to freeze me out of it....or run me out of my own home. The nice thing is that the Hospice group I would have, I share office space with so they would be there for me. I would home his family would be supportive but they are too much about themselves.
I limited visits when he first came home from the hospital and in fact played gatekeeper in the hospital too. After he was feeling a little better I let a couple people at a time visit for about 15 or so minutes then ran them off. Most everyone was understanding. But you know what his mom wouldn't come over, I had to take him to see her every few days....she drives fine and only lives 2 miles away. UGH!

KrisV