Re: Not So Good News Today

By Golly it's Holly! Hi yourself, I feel it has been a while, most importantly how are you doing? So happy to see your smiling face here! You are one of the strongest fighters we have here and always with good words and advice! Sure have missed you. Love you too!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Know that the love and prayers from everyone on this site (and beyond) are with you.

Duke

“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.”

"There's been a lot of stories about how I got to be called Duke. One was that I played the part of a duke in a school play--which I never did. Sometimes, they even said I was descended from royalty! It was all a lot of rubbish. Hell, the truth is that I was named after a dog!"

John Wayne

Fighting with dignity, not desperation.

Live, Laugh, Love

Lovely Duke and thanks. I called you John Wayne from the beginning so you are one of my heroes!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thank you, ma'm

John Wayne

Thank ya'll, ma'am.

Elvis

Go ahead, make my day, Pilgrim.

Clint Eastwood impersonating John Wayne

Duke

Fighting with dignity, not desperation.

Live, Laugh, Love