Re: Lainy - Cancer Free

I am so happy...doing the happy dance...God bless you
Love
Lisa

This Information Is Not Intended Nor Implied To Be A Substitute For Professional Medical Advice. You Should Always Seek The Advice Of Your Physician Or Other Qualified Health Care Provider

I told mum your good news and she was well chuffed for you! She says hi and would be doing a happy dance for you as well but moving too much like that ain't good for her!! Hope all goes well today with the neuro guy and you know my fingers are crossed for you with that!

Love ya,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

wonderful news lainy..we are happy for you xxx

Absolutely terrific news!
Nancy

Gavin, Lisa, Moontje and Lulu, thanks so much for your posts. It's amazing to have such a cheering section. Today should be very interesting and will post the news later.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Looking forward to hearing how it all goes, good luck with everything!! I'll do a cheerleader dance for you!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Just my luck! Neuro Surgeon had an emergency surgery to do this morning now scheduled tomorrow at 100PM, I don't mind as I feel better in the afternoons anyway. My baby Grandchild who is now 17 1/2 toured the college he will be going to in the Fall. A student and parent tour. YIKES. Not sure when he grew up so fast, I must have blinked!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

What fantastic news!!! Congratulations!

Waiting for tomorrow's news.  Please let us know.
X0 Kathy

Hope all goes well Lainy!

Hi my son from another Mother! Leaving right now!

Good luck Momma! Fingers crossed for you for good news and I'll let mum know as well.

Big hug for you as you leave!

Love ya,

Gavin

Great news Lainy. Sending hugs and healing thoughts to you.
Hugs from NH,
Barbara

Lainy, I just found this thread, and being so new here, I didn't even know you were having a problem like this, but Thank you dear Lord!!! Congratulations, and bless you.  I am so happy for you.

Thank you Barbara and Makua. Makua you are doing well on here and you have only been on about 4 days. Amazing. Barbara hope you are warming up out East!

so happy to hear that smile

wish the best for you dear Lainy smile

Hi Amir, how is your Father doing? Had not seen you on here and actually I thought about you the other day. Did you get together with the friend? Hope everything is stable at your end. Glad to see you are still with us.

Hi

my father is fine and i am so happy about that. i think it is miraculous. do you believe in miracles?!

we are together now and you know i am a big fan of The little princess(the book) and if you read that book you know what i mean wink

i love here and i love you all so i come here sometimes to get some energy

i am sorry the book actually named the little prince by  Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Oh, Amir I am so HAPPY for you and YES I do believe in MIRACLES. All such happy and greatest news. Please come around as often as you like and we are honored that you come here for good energy!

Fantastic news!

Just for today, I can get through anything.  "Never let fear decide your fate."  (from the band, Awoination.)