Topic: Meet up in Houston, MD Anderson

Hi all,
Stacie and I will be at MD Anderson on April 10 through 11, 12 and we would love to incorporate a get together with anyone living in the Houston area.  We would love if it if we could meet you.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Meet up in Houston, MD Anderson

Any plans to come to Chicago for meetings/conferences?

Can you share the information you receive with us?

Judy, I am sure that Marion and others will be in Chicago for a conference later this year and no doubt she will be along at some point later on with details and info etc.

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Judy....Gavin is correct, we will be in Chicago for ASCO 2014, May 30 - June 4.  It would be lovely to meet up with you as well as anyone else living in the area.  As many of us can attest to, nothing beats a face to face meeting with those that connect us on this site and beyond.
Please let me know - I will be there to meet you.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Great. Stacie mentioned the conference to me, too. Can anyone attend? Is there a way to invite others in the area to join us for coffee/tea?

Tweetup details for ASCO in May for those who are interested and won't be able to attend.

http://tweetvite.com/event/ASCO14

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

8 (edited by marions Thu, 17 Apr 2014 22:18:44)

Judy....sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately, I have already filled the slots for attendance. (Six people in total.)
But we will have a dinner and I would love you to join us for that.   Not able to give you the exact date or time, as I am still working through the evening events our advocates will be asked to attend.  Once I have the specific time and date, I will be able to make reservations. 
Hugs,
Marion

Connect with Annual Meeting Attendees with New Meeting Message and Networking Center.

http://connection.asco.org/Magazine/Art … enter.aspx