Topic: another resection member

Hi cc family. I have a friend who was originally deemed unoperable told she will be having surgery. Her operation is on Friday April 11th. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.  Blessings and hugs to you all.
Porter

Hope, love, strength...2013 and for the years to come, Porter.

Re: another resection member

You can count on it, Porter.  A tidal wave of good wishes are heading your friend's way.
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Such great news!  She'll be in my thoughts.

Will do.  Is this another Oregonian?

take care,

Susie

She is not. Her name is Sherie and she lives in Michigan. wink

Hope, love, strength...2013 and for the years to come, Porter.

Good news and only good wishes and payers sent to out to your friend.  I hope all goes really well and she recovers fast with good news.

"Just for today, I can get through anything."  Hey....I'm a cancer survivor, not a doctor.  The opinions I state are my own, based on my personal experiences or knowledge.  As always, talk to your doctor about your concerns and treatment.

Hi Porter I will be wishing and praying for your friend and will have everything crossed for good luck, even my eyes!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I too will keep her in my thoughts & prayers.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

I will keep her in my thoughts a prayers Porter. I bet you a great source of strength for her as you have been down this road too. Keep us posted on how things go.

KrisV

Any advice given is based on my experiences and should not be substituted for any medical recommendations. Please speak with your provider before making any changes.