Topic: Just thought I'd share this from our local paper last night.

Dundee’s key role in William Wallace story. smile)

http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/news/ … y-1.436499

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Just thought I'd share this from our local paper last night.

Thanks, Gavin.  Had it not been for you, I would be totally ignorant in re: to Dundee.  You made it so interesting, I now want to visit it.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

And you'd be more than welcome here anytime Marion! Just bring some of that California sunshine with you when you come!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Hey Gavin,

Great article. It;s nice to be able to read about places around the world where we now have "special" connections. And I did watch the movie multiple times. Your story brought things together.

Thanks,
Carl

Glad that you liked it Carl! And yes, you all now have a special connection with Dundee! smile

I saw the film a load of times as well, loved it!

Hope all is well with you Carl.

Gavin