Re: Hi, All

Thinking of Percy, Carl and Lynn right now.

Hugs to you all,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

27 (edited by barbara6193 Wed, 16 Jul 2014 09:18:56)

Dear Percy,

I want you to know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs from New Hampshire,
Barbara

For Percy, Carl and Lynn.

Just want to say again that I am thinking of you all and keeping all of you in my close thoughts.

Big hugs to you all,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

To Percy, Carl and Lynn, it goes with out saying how much we think of you and I wish I had a magic wand to grant you any wish and to take all this stuff away. Sending you love, hugs and good thoughts.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Think of you all often.  Sending positive thoughts your way.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Dear Percy,

I just wish to say that you also touched my life.

The way you have managed this challenge life has given you is an inspiration to all.

I know you are a religious man and hence I will pray for you.

God bless
teresa

Please continue to send your loving thoughts.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Dear Percy, I think of you every day and miss your valuable advice but I pray you are comfortable and though you are not up to posting perhaps once in a while you take a peek here. Bless you and your family. Saying prayers and sending a ton of love!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Thinking of Percy, Carl and Lynn as always and sending positive thoughts to you all.

Much love and hugs to you all,

Gavin

Percy,

I do miss your wise and caring voice on this board. Hope, like Lainy, that you are occasionally coming out to this site and can feel the love and support everyone here has for you.  Hoping you are comfortable and surrounded by love.

Hugs,.
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Percy, 

Thinking of you.   Hoping you are comfortable  and  feeling all the love and support coming from this site and all the wonderful people here who care about you.

Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

To Percy, Carl and Lynn. Just to say again that I am so thinking of you all. All of us here are thinking of you and keeping you all and your families in our close thoughts. I know that you know it, but please just let me say again that we are here with you all and for you always.

Much love and hugs to you,

Gavin

Percy,  I just want you to know that I go back and read many of your old posts, to glean the information you have left for others.  I'm now at the stage of this journey, where I sit back, try to find new meaning in life and take time to enjoy what I can, all the while, always wondering if CC will return someday.  I'm in that glorious 5% who had surgery and now hope that will be the end of it, but I know I will have to stay vigilant and push for frequent checks to try to catch anything before it becomes too big to deal with.  I didn't get a chance to really get to know you much in personal posts, but from the response from others on the board, I have a very good idea of the intelligent, kind and generous person you are.  I pray that you are comfortable and well taken care of.  Thank you for all your posts that are there for us to research and go through on our own journeys. 

Prayers and Hugs,
Iowa Girl....Julie T.

Just for today, I can get through anything.  "Never let fear decide your fate."  (from the band, Awoination.)

It is with a heavy heart that I must share that our sweet Lynn has passed away.  She is never forgotten and forever embedded in our hearts.
Hugs and love,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thanks for posting this Marion.  My thoughts have been and will continue to be with Carl and his family.  Lynn will be remember with love by all of us who knew her through this board.

Love & Hugs To All,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

While I haven't really been here long enough to know Carl and Lynn,  my thoughts and prayers are with Carl tonight.  Though I haven't known them well,  I know this disease, CC, and some of what they have gone through.  May God give you peace. 

Hugs,
Iowa Girl...Julie T.

Just for today, I can get through anything.  "Never let fear decide your fate."  (from the band, Awoination.)

So sorry to hear about Lynn.  My thoughts are with her family and friends at this difficult time.

Hugs.
=Randi-