Topic: Val Wilson

Dave and I are at CTCA and I just had a call from Matt Wilson that Val passed this morining.  I have told him of all your wonderful caring messages here and he will get to reading them eventually.  Val was his world and he has plans to go to work at the new CTCA as a driver so that he can give back as he feels it was a blessing to have Val here getting her care here.  In our hearts We surround Matt his children and family with love.
Patrice & Dave

Re: Val Wilson

My deepest sympathies to Matt and all Val's loved ones. May she rest in peace.
Joyce

I am so saddened by this news. I hope Matt and his family get the love and support they need. Matt sounds like a wonderful man and what love he has for his wife to honor her by working at CTCA. My sincere condolenses.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Matt... I'm so sorry to hear of Val's passing.  At age 41 it just don't seem right.  I'm sure she will be one of God's best Guardian Angels ever!  May Val rest in peace and may God give you the strength and understanding needed to work through this emotional time of your life. 

God Bless,
Jeff G.

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)

Matt,
my sincere condolences to you and your family.  Hopefully, as time goes by, you will be able to surround yourself with the wonderful memories shared and let your heart begin to heal...one day at a time. 
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Matt,
So sorry to hear of Val's passing.  We will pray for you and your famiy that God will give you strength and peace in this time or sorrow.  God bless  Mary Anne