Topic: New Discussion Board is Coming!

A new discussion board experience is coming this September!

After 10 years, we're upgrading our discussion board to a new modern system. The new forum will be easier to use, mobile-friendly and loaded with new features! We'll be taking all of the existing posts and users over to the new board, you won't have to do anything.

I thought this might be a great place to answer any questions you might have!

Re: New Discussion Board is Coming!

Wow, exciting!

Thanks for that Rick, looking forward to the new boards! Will be a big change in many ways seeing as we've been looking at the same boards for a decade!

Will all of the links that are in the posts be moved over as well when all of the postings get moved Rick?

Thanks!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Hey Gavin,

Yes, we're taking over everything.  Posts, discussions, links, users, etc.  Just modernizing the technology.

Thanks for that Rick, looking forward to the new board!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.