Topic: Help your Miracle along !

A man who trusted in God for a miracle to save him from drowning, drowned anyway, to which god replied, why didn't you get in to the boat I sent you?

It's the same as being on the right train track but never getting any where, because you didn't get up off the seat.

Miracles can happen if we choose to help them along.

One for Marion,while she enjoys her family.... Im Himmel gilbt's Kein Bier, So trinken wir es hier.  LOL  Hi Marion , hope your having a wonderful time, you deserve it.

Tootles,
Jeff G.

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)

Re: Help your Miracle along !

Jeff.....who would have every thought that you would be coming up with German poems but, then there is only one Jeff.   
Hugs to all
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hey Jeff - this is kind of like the old German saying that I posted on my blog this morning - "What good is running when you are on the wrong road?" .
Good point, I think.

Joyce

Ah - Ha! How do we know if it's the wrong road?, I'f we don't drive it to find out.  Maybe a dead end or a round -a- bout.

Jeff G.

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)

Joyce....makes me think however, sometimes the alternatives simply aren't appealing enough for us.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Yes - I think you BOTH have good points!