Topic: What are the Five Things you would Do, if Money was no Object?

1.  Fully protect and equip all schools for learning and eliminate bullys
2.  Give all clothing and footwear for those in need
3.  Eliminate homeless and hunger in my own city
4.  Provide free life changing surgeries and medication for those who need it.
5.  Provide motorized wheel chairs to all who cannot walk

Do donaters really , I mean really know where most of their money goes???

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)

Re: What are the Five Things you would Do, if Money was no Object?

Well, it may sound selfish but I would take care of all the needs I could in this country before sending my $$ to the next. Make everyday a HOLIDAY!! But share the cooking!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

If money was no object, I would

#5.  purchase a fleet of airplanes
#4.  purchase unlimited supply of fuel to fly the airplanes
#3.  purchase a huge resort complete with small cabins, mountainous views, lakes, streams - everything a resort should have including a trust set up to pay for maintenance, etc
#2.  hire competent staff to manage the resort
#1.  purchase a welcome sign that would greet the families affected by CC who have used the planes to fly in from all over the world at no cost to them, to be with others affected from this horrid cancer to share, reflect, rest, relax, enjoy each others company, to meet face to face with the 'family' we have met on this website.  To be used as often as needed and all completely free of charge!!!

"Faith in something greater than ourselves enables us to do what we have said we'll do, to press forward when we are tired or hurt or afraid, to keep going when the challenge seems overwhelming and the course is entirely uncertain."     ~g. b. hinckley

daddysgirl

I would love that!!  It would be wonderful...what a great idea!!!  If only........

Jean