Topic: Miracle Man (Teddy) Update

We just got home from the PET Scan (what a birthday gift, yes?) and there was
a message that we got to switch to the Oncologist we wanted, another battle won. Now we sit and wait for Scan results! In the meantime I also got a call from a Medicare Case Worker with Cigna. After a half hour of chit chat about Teddy I told her about our web site and she said, "oh great, I am going on the site and copy anything that may help your case for the cyberknife!". I thought WOW! I told her how others have had it successfully and she wants to see our board. So be on your good behavior, kids!  smile:)  We now feel like we are rolling along again!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Miracle Man (Teddy) Update

Lainy,

More good news, thats great. So far so good. Here's hoping the results of the PET Scan are just as positive!

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Lainy,
Lets hope Teddys birthday presents come rolling in and those scans are better than you hoped for.

And good behavior....is that possible? I will try my best to have good manners and stop talking about my gas and bowel movements...for a couple of days.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Keep the good news rolling in - we love to hear it.

Love - Joyce

Lainy

Hope Teddy had a very good day...once the PET/CT was done!  Wishing the best of news and the best of luck with Cigna...actually there should be no question about coverage...seems like a given to me!

Jean