Topic: Cyber Knife Soon!!!

Teddy is scheduled for his fiduciary (sp) gold implants, 4 of them on November 25th. I guess then I can say my husband is worth his weight in gold! We are so very excited as that means the next call I get will be to set the Cyber Knife  date. Sorry for all the excitement but its been 8 months in coming! I also asked them if they could give him a tad more twilight sleep on Tuesday so I can have a peaceful day getting ready for Thanksgiving the next day as I have 15 guests coming and thats not counting the turkey!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Cyber Knife Soon!!!

Lainy....Your excitement is infectious and so well deserved for you, Teddy, and all of us who are witnessing another strike against this cancer.  How much better can it be?

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Cyber Knife Soon!!!

Lainy, That is good news & great to hear. I keep saying I wish there was all (or atleast more) good news on this site!!!! Wishing you & Teddy the best & Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.