Topic: prayer

A friend sent this to me when my Mom was diagnosed with CC.  I think it is very comforting and hope it will bring some comfort to those of us dealing with this monster of a disease.

"Keep watch, dear Lord, with those who work, or watch, or weep this night, and give your angels charge over those who sleep. Tend the sick, give rest to the weary, bless the dying, soothe the suffering, pity the afflicted, shield the joyous; and all for your love

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Re: prayer

Amen - what a beautiful prayer.

Joyce C.

Thanks for sharing Pam, we (and everyone in our own personal cc circles) needed that this AM!

Tess

Amen.

Thanks for sharing Pam. It is a beautiful prayer.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

That is beautiful. Thank you.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope