Topic: Gifts of Grief

I know, it

Re: Gifts of Grief

ljg,

This is one of the most beautiful and profound posts I have ever read.  You have no idea of how this touched me to my soul.

I grieve for your loss but celebrate your journey into the realm of what is truly important.

Hugs to you.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Re: Gifts of Grief

ljg,

Thank you for this thought provoking post. I agree with Pam.  Your post is beautiful & profound and will touch many on this site. I totally agree with your philosophy of living in the present. It is so sad that we have to go through this life altering grief to find our way and attain these "gifts". You will be in my thoughts & prayers, too.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.