Re: My update not positive

Hollie,
  I,too, an following along, keeping up wioth Sophie' s trials. I just want to send my love - to all of you, let you know that I am praying for Sophie.

Joyce C.

We're sending our love to you, Aunt Sophie and all the family, Hollie.  Your Aunt is lucky to have such a wonderful support system, but I understand the struggles.  Many hugs coming your way....

Tess

Sophie and Holly,

May God hold both of you tightly in his hands.  My heart goes out to you and your family.  You are all in my thoughts and prayers everyday.

You are not alone in this journey.

Hugs to you both!
Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Hollie,

Sending more love, thoughts & prayers to all of you. Thanks for keeping us up to date on what is going on with Sophie. Kepp us updated when you can.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Dear Hollie and Sophie,
My warmest wishes and best thoughts are to both you. Xeloda (with a US doctor prescription) can be purchased legally and above board in Canada for a fraction of the price through the internet, mailed to your home - there are many companies just make sure that you pick one approved by Canada Health. I am Canadian (my husband is Aussie) but he's being treated for CC in USA as it's the best place in the world for treatment. Mayo Phoenix is doing some drug trials for CC which have had some encouraging results.

Hang in there.

Danielle

PS - in Australia for example, the patient pays 32.60 (as opposed to 4000) for a course of Xeloda...but only for breast and colon cancer...

Hi Danielle,
Where is your husband being treated?  I'm in the Seattle area.