Topic: soothing site

This site is so soothing in its green colour (bile green perhaps?) but I like it and would wear it-it suits my autumn colouring
                                                                             Janet

Re: soothing site

Never thought I would love such a large family! And it does become addictive!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Yes Janet you look lovely! It goes with those russet tones (stool brown perhaps?).

ROFL!

You know that is really funny.
I LOVE GREEN.
Always have and always will. 
I also love the little tree.
He's comforting and sweet.
The understated contemporary design of this site is helpful.

Ps. We must tell the web manager... anyone know how?

I like the design and color scheme as well.  It is relaxing, like coming home.  I think Rick designed the site.  I dont know how to get a hold of him, but I  have sent Stacy notes, and her E mail is under the "foundation" section, under "contact us".

The  Lord is my shephard

You may reach him at:  rick@cholangiocarcinoma.org.  I agree, Rick is incredibly talented and devoted to this site.  I can't thank him enough for everything he has done. 
I hope that he is ready for the mail coming his way,
Hugs to all,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

I can't help but think of Kermit the Frog's theme song when I read these posts--"It's Not Easy Being Green".  I change it to "It's Not Easy Being Yellow" when I need some comic relief from this cursed jaundice.

O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless not my will but thine be done.  Matt 26:39

Haha rose may, that's cute!! I so too find this site soothing. Sometimes when I dont know what to say or write or think I just watch those clouds slowly moving. It allows me to think "all is going to be okay."