Topic: Seeing RED!

I was just watching Montel on Oprah talking about his bout with MS. I ended up writing the show that while I feel bad for Montel at least he has lived 10 years and that he has medications. Dr. Oz was also on and talked about MS in words we use for our CC, like no cure! I could not help myself, I sat right down and wrote the email. They probably will  not even read it as I am not a celebrity nor an author. He was promoting his new book. Oh well. I still have all of you!!!
And it doesn't get better than that!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Seeing RED!

Lainy.....eventually, you will be heard.  Go, Lainy.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Lainy,

Thanks for being our own little firecracker!

Patty

We love you, Lainy!

Good job Lainy!

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.