Topic: Good news today!!!!!!

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to let you know that the news from my CT scan from this morning was great!!!!!!!!  No areas of concern, no evidence of recurrence...only good news!  I was so relieved...I was just SO nervous this time...or maybe I just forget how nervous I am every time.  I don't have my next one for 6 months now, so a big step forward after every 3 months for almost a year now.  I'm now 10 months after surgery, with the incidental finding on the gallbladder US of 4/15 last year, then the resection on 5/21 (the official diagnosis made on 4/29).  I am so grateful for this chance, for this hope that I've been given.

So, I follow Debrah and Sue with their recent good news!  My thoughts and prayers are always with everyone here.

Jean

Re: Good news today!!!!!!

YEA!!!!   What wonderful news. Congratulations, way to go!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hooray!  I'm so glad for you.  I hope and pray that you will never have to go through this cancer again!

Miracles continue on!!!!  Yipee Jean!!!!!!!!!!!  Lets have some more miracles huh?  Spring is in the air!  hugs, deb

Jean, I'm so happy for you.  What fantastic news!!

Carol

Jean....we can't ever get enough of good news like yours.
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Wow!!  Debrah, Sue, and jean all with great test results.  3 is the charm.  Keep the good news a comin.
Peace
Barbara

The  Lord is my shephard

Thanks to all of you for your good wishes!  I so hope for good news for everyone here.  My hope is that someday the "Good News" section will be the most posted to on the board...what an amazing day that would be!

Jean

Jean,
I couldnt agree more. I love the good news section and I am so tickled you had some to share. It feels great doesnt it. I hope the good results continue for you as I am sure they will!!!!

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope