Topic: Any thing is possible now
Dear All members.
I am new here My Brother name Mr.Iftikhar Ahmed age 43 years.
He had been working in Jeddah-Saudia Arabia Since last 15 years. IN LAst August 2008 Diagnose Jaundice Total Biluribbon was 16 Drs adviced him should admit and after ultra sound and ERCP they Found a blockage in Bil Duck and suppose may be its Tumor and its Cholangiocarcinoma.
We decided should back to Pakistan and we will go to Singapore India or any other good place but unfortunately when he was coming Dr.Inserted 2 Metallic Stent for Bile passing ( Now I have read stent place in last when Doctor decided nothing is possible). IN Pakistan lot of Doctors advice should go to India there is good facilities for Liver transplant and surgery so They went to India Apollo Hospital Chennai In October. Doctor took Surgery but they failed in operation and after that they decided now he is better and can go his home country.IN March 2009 Again Jaundice and after CT scan Structure increased and again blockage so IN Pakistan Doctor again insert third stent for bile passing but recently LFT shows problem in bile passing and jaundice is continue at same level 12 to 13.
Now I requested all of you member specially who are leaving in USA and Uk Please contact me and discuss My Brother case with your docotrs and take advice now what is possibilities if they think still any thing is possible we can move any where but should be confident that what can be happen now?
I shall be very thnak full all of member efforts please do some thing for me and for my brother you all are hope for me and my Brother.
Please reply me I can send you all reports through email.
Please contact me and help me.