Topic: Brother Billy is in the hospital

My brother was admitted to the hospital today. He was in such pain. Dr is hoping to alleviate some of the fluid build-up. Dr said he could tell by the xray that most of the fluid is toxic gas build-up (His kidneys, liver and pancreas (sp) are not functioning). He will probably be in hospital a couple of days, then home.  His fiance is getting Hospice involved. I have heard that they will be much help for Billy and us.
To answer some of your questions: The drive to Mayo would be about 4 hours from here. I wish my brother would have made that decision many months ago, and perhaps they could have found the cancer and a treatment for him. He is not eating at all and barely drinking. They are now giving him fluids intraveiniously (sp).
Thanks to everyone for your prayers! I will continue to pray for all of you and keep praying they find a cure for this horrid thing very soon.

Healing thoughts,
Sandy

Re: Brother Billy is in the hospital

Dear Sandy.....all my healing thoughts are coming your way.  I am wishing for your brother to not have any pain and that he can find some comfort.
All my love,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Sandy;
I am so sorry to hear that your brother is not doing well. I pray that they will be able to get his pain under control soon. I will keep your family in my prayers. Take care and God Bless,
Jamie

Dear Sandy, we are so sorry to hear about your brother. Involving Hospice is a good idea as they can assist in many ways. Our thoughts and prayers are coning your way. We sincerely hope they can help with the pain.

THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME! Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Sandy,

I hope your brothers doctors manage to help him with his pain. Postitive thoughts coming your way.

Best wishes

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Sandy,
Hospice is a wonderful help. They helped us in ways that I had no idea they could help us in, they made things more comfortable for my mom. I'm still praying. My thoughts are with you <3 Elicia