Topic: Univ. of Chicago Cholangio Conference

I attended a conference on cc today and it was so inspiring and empowering! No time to recap right now, more to come later!

Patty

Re: Univ. of Chicago Cholangio Conference

Oh you big tease!

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Ha, ha....Patty did attend a conference on behalf of the Foundation.  I just could not see myself getting on a plane again. Patty (the librarian) found someone to fill in at work and represented us at a University of Chicago conference focusing on Cholangiocarcinoma.  I am also excited to hear all about it. 
Thanks Patty,
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hi Patty and we do thank you. May the snowflake of conscience fall on your eyelash and see it's way to telling us about the meeting.

THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME! Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi Patty,

I am also looking forward to reading about your conference. Thank you.

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Hi Patty,

Me too!

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.