Topic: Let's Get Together

We are trying to put together a 2-3 day weekend in Phoenix, where it's warm in the winter. Blue skies, lots of sunshine, plants always blooming in the dessert. Taking a poll to see if we get any responses. Several people have said they would like to have a weekend to meet others from our CC Family. Please let me know if you are interested and I will keep this thread running.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Let's Get Together

I would love it, love it, love it....

Charlene Eloi
Daughter of David Cook

And we would love it too. I have added your name to the list. Thanks so much.

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Good Day every one and hope you are doing well today. Just a note for those who have not seen the invite yet. We are trying to put together a 2-3 day weekend in Phoenix, where it's warm in the winter. Blue skies, lots of sunshine, plants always blooming in the dessert. Taking a poll to see if we get any responses. Several people have said they would like to have a weekend to meet others from our CC Family. Please let me know if you are interested and I will keep this thread running.

Living up here in the northland, where temps in Jan/Feb are -20 degrees F and that is not including windchill factor which lowers the temp to -40 degrees F...I would love a getaway for a few days.  And the only thing better than the opportunity to thaw out...is the opportunity to be with 'family'.

Count me in...

...Jolene

"Faith in something greater than ourselves enables us to do what we have said we'll do, to press forward when we are tired or hurt or afraid, to keep going when the challenge seems overwhelming and the course is entirely uncertain."     ~g. b. hinckley

Jolene, I am ecstatic! That would be great. Will keep you advised. So far we have 7 want/ maybes. Have a great Thanks & Giving Day!!!

I wish we were closer to Arizona! In NY, but you never know, post the info when you have it, and maybe we'll be able to make it! Its a great idea.

"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it"

Groovy, we hope it happens. Thanks.