Topic: John's nephew is born

Hello everyone,

John Ur's sister Megan had her baby yesterday early am. He is Owen Patrick. He is adorable and the whole family is overjoyed with his arrival. John would have been the greatest uncle. I am so happy for John's parents Nancy and John.

-Sarah

Re: John's nephew is born

Sarah,
That is such wonderful news. I was following Nancy's facebook posts the day of the birth and the excitement was definately contageous! I too am very happy for Johns family and although I know it will not take away the pain of losing John, little Owen will be a bright spot. From John's often witty posts, I too think he would have been a wonderful uncle.

On a separate note, how are you doing?

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Sarah,

Thanks for sharing that wonderful news.  I agree with Kris.  John would have been a wonderful uncle & so very proud.  I too hope that little Owen will give you some joy in your life.  I hope you are doing OK. I do know how hard it all is.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Sara, there is NOTHING like a newborn baby to put a ton of happiness in to a family. John is enjoying it also. He is just beaming and he will be there to help guide Owen Patrick through life. Congratulations to the whole family!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Sara....thank you for sharing this.  There is no doubt that John would have been the best uncle one could wish for.  My best wishes to all.
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER