Topic: Merry Christmas!

Hi All!

Just wanted to wish every member of this family a very Happy & Peaceful Christmas, wherever in the world you are.

This family has been an inspiration to me this year, the information on here is just great, I hope it's as good for all you new members.

Take Care All, here's to a enjoyable holiday to you all.

Here in the UK we're mostly having a white Christmas, quite unprecedented! The whole country is in complete meltdown - we don't cope well with snow & ice - even down here in sunny Cornwall, home to gardens of sub-tropical plants we're iced up - not much snow but skating rinks abound! I hope all our UK members are where they want to be, all warm & cosy & not stuck on the M1, M6 or any other roads!

Val x

Re: Merry Christmas!

And a merry christmas to you too Val

You are most welcome to the snow, as we have had enough of it up here!

Best wishes

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

My friends in Yorkshire knew we'd had a snowflake land in London ... as it hit all the national papers!!

(My apologies to the rest of the country who were under tons of snow at the time)

Happy Christmas, Val.

Julia xx

"Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician."

Merry Christmas to you and good wishes for 2010.

Wishing all God's blessings!