Topic: Managing Grief

I receive a daily newsletter on various health topics from an organziation called Bottom Line. Today the newletter included this information on grief and thought I would share it here.
>>
>>

Relief from Grief and Other Sadness

Letting go of what you love is hard... whether it is the passing of a person or pet, a home where you

Re: Managing Grief

Thank you for this, Bazel.  This sounds good for stress, too.

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Re: Managing Grief

Bazel,

Thanks loads for this info.  I've just passed the year-and-a-half anniversary of dad's passing from CC, and my mom is sitting 5 feet from me, end stage adenocarcinoma of the lungs coupled with Parkinson's disease.  My head is splitting, and as I watch over mom, I seem to relive dad's last days over and over.

I prefer holistic approaches for relief~and do so appreciate your thoughtfulness in sharing this info.  I've wanted to try Tai Chi for years, but I am such a klutz I trip myself.

Peace...Nameste.
Jolene

"Faith in something greater than ourselves enables us to do what we have said we'll do, to press forward when we are tired or hurt or afraid, to keep going when the challenge seems overwhelming and the course is entirely uncertain."     ~g. b. hinckley