Topic: anyone interested in UK cycle ride from Lands End to John O Groats?

I was thinking if anyone would be interested in a charity cycle event in Britain? I was brainstorming along the idea of a group of us ccers on tandem bikes. Tandem bikes symbolising the team work and togetherness between patients and their carers.

I was thinking about sometime in late summer perhaps August? Of course, I dont know how this could work or even if I would be physically capable of that in 8 months, but who knows.

We could raise money and awareness and have a chance for some of the UK and Swedish people to meet.

Prelim research appears it could take between 1 to 2 weeks.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Re: anyone interested in UK cycle ride from Lands End to John O Groats?

Hi Kris,

That sounds like a great idea so count me in!! I've not been on a bike in years but I'm sure it will all come flooding back! I don't know how it would work but  I'm definitely up for it!

And as you say, what a great way to raise money and awareness and for some of us to meet up, hopefully a lot of us!

Best wishes

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.